We Care About Our Customers
We are committed to the safety of our community. Please read our full response to COVID-19 below and the polices and practices we have implemented to help stop the spread.
To Our Loyal Customers,
First and foremost, our hearts go out to all those affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to assure you that we are taking the utmost care and precautions to ensure the safety of our staff, customers, and our community.
We are actively monitoring the situation as it develops and are strictly adhering to all federal, state, and local guidelines, as well as following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
What You Can Expect From Us
- Spacious outdoor dining patio featuring heaters and panels
- Reconfigured indoor dining and bar to comply with social distance guidelines
- Well trained staff required to wear masks at all times and frequently wash hands
- Routine sanitation of all high-touch areas, such as door handles and seat backs
What We Kindly Ask of You
- Masks are required when entering the restaurant and anytime you are not seated
- Please do not congregate in high traffic areas if waiting to be seated
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet between other guests
We are so grateful for your support and cooperation in adhering to these guidelines. We will overcome this together!
Wishing you safety and health,